You’ve probably heard about Magnesium Bath Flakes and wondered how they work. If you are keen to give them a try – but want to know how much magnesium chloride you need to use and how to use it – we have thrown together a quick infographic to give you an idea on how to use this very important elemental mineral — magnesium chloride flakes.
The best topical magnesium for sensitive skin
Magnesium Flakes are ideal for those who have sensitive skin because you can control the amount you will use. Some people who have tried the magnesium oil spray find it a bit too strong and it can sting if you have broken skin (we recommend diluting the spray to 1 part water to 1 part magnesium oil spray). But with the flakes you can mix it up at a lower strength and control the dilution.
5 Ways to use Magnesium Bath Flakes
- Make your own magnesium oil by dissolving it in water and popping it in a spray bottle.
- Have a relaxing bath by dissolving it in warm water
- Have a restorative foot soak by dissolving it in a bucket or foot spa
- Make your own body butters or magnesium moisturisers
- Create your own personal care products like natural deodorant
It can’t get any simpler than this. So why don’t you visit our Oamaru store and check out our Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes, which is available in a 750g pouch and a 2950g container. It also comes in another variant — Ancient Minerals Ultra Magnesium Bath Flakes with OptiMSM 750g.
Magnesium Ultra Flakes contains OptiMSM, which is in a form of sulphur. Sulphur is a popular detox support agent. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.